November 09, 2007

I'm A Freak!!!!

So as you all know, I have been going for a whole slew of medical testing lately. Every single day LITERALLY I have been at doctors offices for either appointments or tests. This will continue right up until my surgery next week.

Well on Tuesday night, I entered Mather Hospital for some overnight testing. They had probes and leads ALL over me!!! Chest, legs, arms, face, and head. Well many of you might have known, that when I went through all the testing with my heart monitor recently, I had a horrible reaction to the adhesive on the conductor probes. I should have known it would happen again....but I didn't even think twice about it when they were hooking me up to all this stuff.

I actually didn't notice anything until Wednesday night...then each day it got worse and worse!! I look like I have freakin' CROP CIRCLES all over my face. There are 10 to be exact....and makeup doesn't cover most of them. I actually had a lady ask me if I had a bad case of ring worm....talk about being mortified!!!

I went from looking like this....

to having to walk around like this!! YUCK!!!

Thank goodness it is FINALLY starting to subside!!! If people didn't look at me like a freak before....they certainly are now!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wendi, you are so good natured about stuff that happens to you! I hope things start looking better and EVERYTHING will heal up for you!

Maryann said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!

Kim said...

You are beautiful - crop circles and all. lol