October 31, 2007

Boo!!!!!

Another Halloween has come and gone, and this year was SO much FUN!!! The boys had quite a few social events to wear their costumes to this year....a handful of costume parties, a Starbucks Halloween event, a costume parade at school, and of course...Halloween trick-or-treating itself.

Logan actually sported two costumes this year...a Banana (yes, you read correctly!) and his Monkey from last year. Jackson was Scooby Doo, and Tristan didn't want to be ANYTHING but himself up until the time he went to two parties, and was one of the VERY few without a costume. So the day before our next party, he decided that because he had just been reading about bats in school....that he all of a sudden wanted to be a bat.

Of course I couldn't find a bat costume anywhere, so I sewed a vampire cape onto a black shirt to make it look like bat wings (those of you who know me know that...I DON'T know how to sew)...We couldn't find bat ears for him, so I told him he could pick out any hat he wanted....he fell in love with a very colorful witch's hat.....so Tristan ended up being....A Bat With a Crazy Hat!! He loved it because it rhymed!

We went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with Jackson's girlfriend Madeline and her younger twin sisters. You will also see a cameo appearance by Madison....an adorable little girl in Logan's class whom he is quite smitten with.

Please enjoy the PhotoShow below...

No comments: