September 08, 2007

Take Me Away Boys

OK, so here I am still behind on my blogging...as it has been SUCH a busy 2 weeks here. I still haven't fixed the birthday slideshow, and haven't blogged about the boys' very first day of school yet either. It looks like all that will have to wait a few more days, because......

Yep you guessed it....I'M BACK IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN!!!!! The ambulance came to get me last night around 11:30, due to more heart problems. I had been having palpitations and racing non-stop since Wednesday night, and made an appointment at my Cardiologist's office for Monday. However, around 11:00 last night, I was getting ready to go to bed when all of a sudden I got nauseous, then this excruciating chest pain hit me, followed by squeezing in the chest, and pain in the left side of my neck and shoulder. My legs felt like jello, and I knew something was NOT right. I made it upstairs to wake Stu up, and told him something was very wrong. He called 911, and the ambulance came. My blood pressure was 167/107....WHOA!! I usually have a pressure that's a little on the low side. In the ambulance, it dropped to 88/54. A couple of Nitroglycerine treatments, and some morphine later....and I was finally stabilized.

So here I lay in the CACU (Cardiac Acute Care Unit), BORED!!! Stu brought me the laptop today, and I finally feel up to using it. I am not sure how long I will be here, but hopefully, I will be home by Monday or Tuesday. Let me tell you, this is getting REALLY old!!!! Hopefully we can get some answers this time.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Aw Wendi, I am so sorry to hear this! That sucks! I hope you are up and back to "narmal" soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Wendi!! Thinking about you!!

Kim said...

Oh Wendi, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this AGAIN.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are home soon.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

You have GOT to be kidding! Bob and I are thinking about you; hang in there----you'll be home soon!!
XOXO-DVK