WooHoo...I am FINALLY home!!! Let me tell you, I am SO tired of not having answers. I have been in the hospital since Friday night, and still don't know much more than when I first came in. I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating that is for me.
What I do know, is that they said I probably had an attack of Angina or a Coronary Artery Spasm....or one of my electrical issues may have come into play. What they don't know is why. I was started on 325mg of aspirin, some nitroglycerine (just in case), and a beta-blocker, and was told to expect to be put through a lot more tests as an out-patient in the coming weeks.
I am so happy to be home, but really just wish I could get some answers...it really is driving me crazy having to deal with so much medically this year. It really gets in the way of being able to enjoy day-to-day life...I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason....just wish I knew what that reason was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm sorry you're still not feeling yourself, but glad to hear you're back home. Take care. :)
Hi Wendi,
Just checking to see how you're doing. I'm soooo sorry the docs don't have any answers for you. I will continue to pray for your recovery and for answers.
Take care of yourself,
Adriana
Post a Comment