August 24, 2007

Let Me See Them Ants

Wow...what a full day we had today!!! We started out with an impromptu playdate at home this morning, followed by a private party this afternoon at our local My Gym with 20 of their little friends....out to dinner, and then over to Ralph's Italian Ices for dessert.

Well we got home, and I suppose someone must have dropped some food on our driveway this afternoon....because there were like 10 zillion tiny little ants all over one particular area of our driveway. Because I like to take the boys on Bug Safaris in the back yard sometimes....we happen to have some magnifying glasses lying around. So I thought it would be fun for them to see these little ants up close and personal.


2 comments:

Maryann said...

You are such an awesome Mom! I would've rushed everyone in and came out and hosed those suckers down the gutter! :) LOL You are too cool!

Kim said...

We are so in to bugs here too. They put every bug or frog or lizard they see into their bug catchers.
They are afraid of the ants here as they bite........fire ants.