August 27, 2007

Cool Dude

This afternoon, I went to the salon to get my hair cut and colored. (And I'll bet you thought my color was natural!!!) Stu and the boys went with me, so we could get some errands run. By the time we got to the salon, Jackson and Tristan had fallen asleep in the car...so Stu decided to follow their lead, and took a bit of a nap as well. I took Logan into the salon with me.

My stylist Jorge thought it would be fun for Logan to be a part of things too, so he finished my color and said he'd be right back. He came back...and voila, my sweet little boy was instantly transformed into a cool dude in RED!!!


He LOVED it!!! Of course though, tomorrow is Pre-K Orientation Day at the boys' school...so I promised him that he could keep the color in only until tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy,
Your boys are so handsome. I can't believe how big they are. They look so happy. I am sure Delaney would love them. Keep your pix coming.

Freda

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy!
Love,
YaYa