August 22, 2007

Another Installment of Tristanisms

Eating lunch with the boys yesterday, Tristan said to me...."Mommy, do you remember when I took a shower with Daddy, and then Logan and Jackson wanted to take a bath instead?" I said, "Yes, I remember." So then Tristan smiles and says to me, "Yeah...those were the days....those were the days my friend."

I was like...WHAT?????? My 3 year old child did NOT just say that! I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants...actually not such a difficult task after having a triplet pregnancy.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is funny! What a wise little man!

Anonymous said...

I have been an avid reader of your blog for quite some time, Wendi. I have just been too lazy to post a comment. After reading about what your "little old soul" said, I had to come out of hiding!! You are blessed!!

Kim said...

That is just hilarious!!!!