I started potty training the boys last Tuesday, and I have to say....I think they are trained!!! Tristan was done half way through the first day...and Jackson and Logan have been done since about day 4 or 5. Stu and I are now pretty confident taking them places (I do take the travel potties with us), and they are pretty great about telling me when they need to go. Of course I keep asking too. Tristan and Logan have even been waking up completely dry every morning as well!!!!
Jackson and Logan get pull-ups for night time only...but Tristan has not worn them at all. He only wants underpants 24/7...and he's staying dry 24/7!! I was thinking about letting Logan do the same, since he has been waking up dry every morning too for at least 4 days...but I don't want to make Jackson feel bad about having to be the only one wearing the the pull-ups...so I am thinking about leaving Logan in for another week or two. Jackson is waking up dry from naps, but not overnight.
I am SOOOOOO amazed how quickly this all happened, and would have never imagined it would have been like this!!! I THINK WAITING WAS DEFINITELY THE KEY! They totally "get it". (Thank goodness!!!) Whew!!!!
Another interesting thing is that now they have taken an interest in getting themselves completely dressed on their own too. They never used to want to even try. They would say...No Mommy YOU get me dressed. Now all three of them want to do it themselves!!!
MY BABIES ARE NOT BABIES ANYMORE!!!! (sniffle sniffle sniffle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment