What a phenomenal day! I have to say that it was a total success for us on many levels. First and foremost.... thanks so much once again to all of our friends and family who ever so generously supported us. We raised $1275 this year! Secondly, with all the medical stuff I currently have going on...I actually made it the entire 6 miles!!! (normally 6 miles would be easy, but this year is different). This was a major accomplishment for me! Thirdly, after only 5 days of potty training under our belts...today was the very first day the boys were out of the house with their underpants on. They totally stayed DRY all day, and used the little travel potties when necessary along the way!!!
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! to everyone who supported us this year. Those of you who know us, know most everything that we went through with the boys, and still go through with the boys; all due to their extreme prematurity...and then there are things that we/they endured, that we will never be able to share....things that people would just never understand unless they have been through it themselves. Things you would never wish upon anyone.
All of these things have molded me into the person that I am today. I know you have heard me say this before....I truly am blessed to have the honor of bringing these three amazing kids into this world. I thank God for them every day, and I have become the person that I am today....because of them!!! Thank you God, thank you Stony Brook NICU, and thank you March of Dimes for saving my babies....and thank you friends and family for caring enough to support my guys and the March of Dimes; a truly amazing foundation....
Hopefully one day, no baby will have to go through what my guys did...With your support, that reality is one step closer. THANK YOU!!



2 comments:
What a success, you raised an amazing amount of money! That is wonderful. I hope to join you next time! God Bless you and your family. It is a challenging road but worth every step. Thank you for taking time to make a difference.
Way to go Wendi for surviving the walk and raising so much money. Good job boys for staying dry, I love the portable potties.
Your boys are truly and inspiration!!!
Post a Comment