I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported The March of Dimes WalkAmerica event so far!!! Our walk takes place next Sunday, April 29th. We are really looking forward to this annual event.
This year will be a bit different than those in the past. This is because on next Tuesday, April 24th....Potty Training will officially commence in our household!!!!! YIKES!!! I know, I know...I must be smokin' CRACK to tackle potty training all three guys at the same time. It's on their calendar, and every day they ask me how many more days are left until we say goodbye to diapers. I am taking this as a good sign. So that means our walk is taking place only FIVE short days after we begin training. I WILL be taking the travel potty with us. I have visions of us stopping every few minutes, and letting one of the kids "squat" on their little potty on the side of the road as everyone is walking by laughing at us!!! You better believe we'll have a camera!
I think the boys are excited to finally begin training. They are going to start Pre-K in the fall (sniffle...sniffle), and know that diapers are not allowed in school. They want to take swimming lessons, and I told them they have to be potty trained first. PaPa (aka..my Dad) made a sweet deal with the boys this week. He told them he would buy them a new swimming pool for our June Florida visit if they are trained. YaYa (aka..my Mom) further sweetened the deal. She told the boys that she would also take them to Toys 'R Us once they trained, and they could each pick something out. The boys are talking a good game right now...we'll see what happens next week when it comes down to it!!!
If anything, it will make this year's walk even more memorable! We are really close to hitting our goal, and your donations can help us reach it. There is still time for you to help save premature babies like Jackson, Logan, and Tristan. If you haven't already, simply click this link to SUPPORT THE MARCH OF DIMES BY HONORING THE MAZER TRIPLETS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good Luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Wendy....fellow Wolfson alumni here, Leigh (Carpenter) Ferguson. We are starting to gather and create our reunion experience. Please get in touch with me and I'll put you on the list. Your boys are GORGEOUS!
leighgagirl@aol.com
Post a Comment