April 27, 2007

Logan Live!

Day 4 of potty training, and I am pleased and so very proud to announce that the boys went the ENTIRE day with NO ACCIDENTS!!!! I thought I would commemorate the occasion with two videos of Logan....singing while trying to go on the potty.

The first medley, you will hopefully recognize right away.



The song in this next video is called "Buzz Buzz Buzz" by Laurie Berkner. The boys have seen her in concert twice already. Where in the world did he get that accent??? Man...you'd think we live on Long Island or something... :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

HILARIOUS! Your boys are so stinkin funny, Wendi! Full of personality... you are blessed!

Cathy said...

Thank you for the laugh! Those were cute. My daughter ran in and joining him as he sung.

Maryann said...

Yeah Jackson, Logan, and Tristan! Good job Mommy. I still have one down, two to go. Great for you to be able to do them all at once.

BTW, loved the videos! Glad to see our house isn't the only loud house! :)

Kim said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen.