
Hey everyone...It's National Delurking Week...NO KIDDING!!!! What does this mean?
It means that if you are a reader of a blog but have not commented on that blog, you should "delurk" by leaving a comment to indicate that you're out there. Good person that you are, you shouldn't just do it on this blog you're reading right now -- you should also do it on the other blogs you may read this week where you haven't commented before. Consider it an online "meet and greet".

There are 4500 hits on my counter, so I know that you are out there. I do so miss hearing from our friends and family online. Many of whom used to comment on our old website guestbook pretty regularly. So I guess inquiring minds want to know...just who's out there following our humble little blog....


1 comment:
I'm here and LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!
Post a Comment