Alright already, I guess this is what I get for putting off going to the doctors for so long. I always take care of the boys, but when it comes to me, I can honestly say I have been a bit neglectful. So finally I made a bunch of appointments which have all been in the last week or so, and this is the news I've received so far.....
Degenerative Disc Disease (back)
Pinched Nerve (back)
Torn Ligaments (back)
Underactive Thyroid
and now...I just found out yesterday I get to have surgery, because apparently the big mass I have been feeling around my C-Section area is not just scar tissue or even a hernia like I had thought, but is Endmetriosis...thus explaining ALL the issues I've had in the menstrual arena. Sorry if that's TMI for you.
And as some of you witnessed at dinner the other night....apparently the new thyroid meds have made me extremely caffeine sensitive. Boy did I have a scary drive home, and night to follow!!!
Has anyone had a mass removed due to Endometriosis?....what can I expect as far as functioning after the surgery? The doctor said I will go home from the hospital the same day, but be out of commission for quite a while...and my doctor suggested that Mom come up for a while to help with the boys during the recovery period. Any experience with this???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh Wendi! That is so much going on at once! I know nothing of any of it, but do hope you feel better soon! Maybe ask on TC, I bet many people there have had Endometriosis. Good luck, girl!
I have no advice on the endometriosis, but all my prayers for a quick recovery and that this will help you feel better soon. I'm so sorry you're going through so much.
Sorry I don't have any advice, but wanted you to know I am praying for a quick recovery and very little pain with the surgery and all the other problems.
Post a Comment