


Their little imaginations just amaze me. Some of the things they come up with are hilarious!!!
One of their other new favorite things to do, is to play Restaurant. Tristan is quite proud of his restaurant, and always invites me to dine there. He graciously shows me to my seat, and proceeds to give me a menu to look at. Sometimes he will even "read" it to me. Once I have ordered, he comes back ever so quickly with a stacking cup balanced on top of a board book. The board book somehow became his serving tray. The cup is my drink. Then he comes back with some play food. Then he wants money. Jackson, apparantly is his busboy...who promptly clears my table in preparation for the next course. Logan always wants to "eat" with me, so he has become my regular "dining companion".
The funniest thing was yesterday, we had been playing Restaurant for the longest time when Tristan comes over to me and says, "You have to finish eating. I'm leaving this restaurant!" I said, "Are you quitting, or is your shift over for the day?" He says, "My shift is over, and I am very tired...where's my money?"


No comments:
Post a Comment