July 16, 2006

From the Sea...To the Pee

Today was gorgeous and hot hot hot out, so we decided to spend the day at the beach. We had a really great time there today, and much of my time was spent with Jackson and Logan in the water. Tristan is not a big fan of getting in the water, so he hung out with his sand toys up on the beach with Stu.

Jackson, Logan and I started talking to a Mom and her two kids, who happened to be catching buckets full of hermit crabs, and anything else they could find in the water.. Just today alone, we saw in the shallow area right where we were hanging out...tiny fish, hermit crabs, a regular crab, a horseshoe crab, and little baby jellyfish. One of the kids we met, showed us how to catch hermit crabs. Jackson of course, enjoyed holding them in his hands.

Here is a picture of what we ended up with inside of Logan's bucket...You can click it for a larger view.

When we got home from the beach, instead of going inside...I asked them if they wanted to take a bath in their swimming pool instead of the bathtub. Of course they said yes.

So I had 3 naked boys running free in the backyard. Jackson came over to me about 2 minutes later and said...Mommy I did poo poo over there. I said WHAT!!! Where? He said...Over there Mommy, on the patio! Sure enough, there was a big 'ol pile of poop (sorry tmi) sitting on the patio. I wiped his hiney and of course, could not stop laughing at the event.

Well about 5 minutes later, Tristan was running around. Then came over to me, got a drink, and turned to run again... I saw poop on the back of his leg. I said Tristan did you do poo poos? He said yes Mommy. I said where? He said over there by the colorful slide and pointed! I could not contain the laughter!!! Stu was not amused.

So, they all got bathed...then Logan was still in the pool waiting to get bundled up in a towel and taken in the house. What does he do??? He pees in the pool!!! Logan said Mommy...why did that happen? I said what do you mean Logan? He said...Mommy I have a sprinkler on my penis!

Just thought I'd share my afternoon...just another peek into life with triplets!!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, Wendi! That is too hilarious... all of it! I have to link it out to my family to read! Your boys are so funny, but I worry about the discovery of the "sprinkler on the penis", lol.
The bucket full of crabs is awesome! How lucky they are to see and experience those things! Great post!

Maryann said...

OMG, LOL. "sprinkler on the penis". I can't stop laughing. And here I thought I was the only one with kids who love to have a "poopy party"!

Glad to see you all had a good time at the beach. I hope to get my trio out there soon.

Anonymous said...

I really did think the poop was very funny. Its amazing that poop stories are still funny as an adult! Toby

Teresa said...

I just found your site. What a handful you have with your 3 bundles of joy. I have twin toddler boys (21 months old) and I can relate to the fascination of bodily functions. Your post is HILARIOUS. I look forward to reading more about your family.