July 28, 2006

Is This Thing On????

Ok...so I guess I am starting to realize that a new theme may be revealing itself so to speak. You might call it "The Age of Discovery".

Yesterday Jackson and Logan were playing in the living room. Tristan was in the playroom alone, so I went in to check on him. What do I find, but dear little Tristan stripped down completely naked and sitting in his chair reading a book. He was doing this so matter-of-factly, that it kind of just stunned me for a moment. I said, "Tristan...What are you doing, where are your clothes?" He said, "Hi Mommy, I am reading." Then he said..."Look Mommy, I'm NAKED!!" With a huge smile on his face. (Don't worry, I will spare you the pictures!)

Then he proceeds to start pulling on "himself", as far out as "it" will go and says..."Look Mommy, my penis is my microphone..LA LA LA!!!!" Oh My God. I was dying laughing!!!! Then, Logan walked into the room to see what was so funny. He went over and tried to pull on "it". I said, "No Logan, you have your own!" Tristan says, "Logan, you want to sing with my microphone??? Look LA LA LA!!!!"

I said, "Ok Ok, enough is enough (still laughing mind you)...Tristan you need to get dressed. Come over here so I can put your diaper on." He refuses and starts running around the room. He says, "Look Mommy, my penis likes to dance!" I said, "Dance your penis on over here, so I can put your diaper back on." So now I am starting to get a bit worried about an accident, because he has been diaper free for quite some time.

I told Tristan, "You better not go pee pee or poo poo on the floor. If you have to go, you have to tell me BEFORE you go." (We have not started to potty train yet, but have been talking a lot and starting to prepare them for the process). About one minute later he says, "Mommy I need my diaper on." I put it on and then Tristan smiles the biggest Cheshire Cat smile and says, "Aaahhhh pee pee!!!"

Not to be out done by his brother... a little later in the same day, I was getting ready to change Logan's diaper. He comes over and stops right in front of me. He says, "Wait Mommy, I am going to do something for you." He holds his hand up in the air and says, "Ready...one, two, three..." then makes a face while squeezing, and then smiles and says..."TA DA...Here's your poo poo Mommy!!!!"

3 comments:

Laura said...

So Wendy, that is what my future holds...pee, poos and microphones, lol! Your boys are so funny! their little minds are just working a mile a minute. Make sure you print these out or something, these stories are keepers!

Anonymous said...

My wonderful and talented grandsons.
Love,
YaYa

Maryann said...

This is hilarious! I love their "microphones". LOL This is definitely a story for thier later girlfriends/wives! :}