June 24, 2006

Too Relaxed to Keep Up

Ok, so I haven't been quite as diligent as I might have liked to be with blogging while on vacation. It seems that I haven't been on the computer at all. We have been keeping extremely busy, and having an amazing time on vacation down in sunny Jacksonville, Florida. We have been here for 10 days, and not had any rain to speak of.

The Florida air seems to agree with Tristan's lungs. Where he had been needing 1-2 nebulizer treatments per day at home...here he has only needed one the entire trip. Hmmm....

The past few days have been spent at the beach, museum, visiting friends, shopping, and swimming and relaxing in the pool. Today the boys and I leave for Orlando in order to pick up Stu at the airport there. We will then stay for the next few days at my brother Andy's house. While in Orlando, we plan to go take the boys to a couple of parks for the first time. I can't wait to experience that with them.

No comments: