Well, apparantly the new medications that Tristan has been recieving have not worked, so the Pulmonologist is going to try one more new medication. We will know within 72 hours if this will work. If it doesn't, this will be the point where I will say...Let me get a second opinion before we go any further....because the next step is the scope that I had mentioned in a previous update above, that has to be done under anesthesia. He would have his surgery at the same time. BUT...this is what we are trying to AVOID right now...because his lungs have not healed yet. Hence the second opinion.
Jackson is still awaiting his 24 hour oxygen study. Damn those insurance companies...making us wait!!! He seems to be improving, but is still having some issues at night while sleeping...so he remains on oxygen until further notice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment