February 28, 2008

I'm a Junkie!!!

Why is it so difficult for me to get back into the computer again??? I used to be on here for a couple of hours each day. I'd blog almost daily, read other people's blogs daily, get on MySpace, Meetup, Facebook, read the news, do online crossword puzzles, etc...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't know what the problem was. I actually know the reason, and it's actually quite embarrasing.....Hi my name is Wendi, and I AM A REALITY TV JUNKIE!!!!

Here's my TIVO/DVR lineup folks:

Sun:

The Amazing Race (now completed)

Big Brother

Food Network Challenge

Ultimate Recipe Showdown

Iron Chef America

Ace of Cakes


Mon:

Paradise Hotel


Tues:

The Biggest Loser

American Idol

Big Brother

Throwdown w/Bobby Flay

Ace of Cakes


Wed:

Big Brother

American Idol

Moment of Truth

SuperNanny


Thurs:

American Idol

Celebrity Apprentice


OK...OK...OK...go ahead and laugh....You know YOU watch them too!!!! In my own defense (hee hee hee)...I DO NOT watch all of these each night. This is what gets recorded, and then I watch them throughout the week in the evenings...

Now that you know how much of a dork I am....I guess I can go ahead and confess one more little secret that ices this cake....I went to see the Live Tour of American Idol Season One!!!

How does all this get me back onto the computer blogging more often???? I guess it doesn't, but at least you know why I have been slacking....Maybe I'll get a new laptop (the keyboard on our old one collapsed), and I can blog WHILE watching my beloved shows!!!! Now THERE'S an idea!!!

No comments: