October 06, 2007

Fun With the Girls

Has anyone out there ever been to Super Suppers before? This place is GREAT!! You go on their website and choose some entrees off their menu. Then, you go there on a planned date with your girlfriends, where they have recipe stations set up with all the menu ingredients already prepped for you.

In about 2 hours time, you will have consumed some adult beverages, had some tasty hor 'dourves, listened to some great music, and assembled a number of dinners to take home with you....all while you are having a fabulous girls night out! They even do all the clean-up too!!! You can put the meals in the freezer at home, then defrost and cook them as needed.

I have been here a number of times before, and have always had a great time. Last night was no different, as I went with some awesome girls from the local Mommy group that I belong to. We had so much fun!!!


No comments: