Quite a few months ago, a new family member emerged into our household. Logan calls him "My Other Logan". When this "Other Logan" surfaced, Logan said that this "Other Logan" has a beard and moustache, and is 3 years old just like him. Apparently he also likes to dance.
Over time, I have noticed that the "Other Logan" has been accompanying Logan in more and more of our daily activity. Lately, he has been a part of daily conversation. Like when he told me while I was getting dressed one day, that his "Other Logan" had shaved his beard and moustache off. Or, when he was walking down the stairs ever so carefully, because he was trying to be careful so his "Other Logan" didn't fall down the stairs.
In fact just last week, Logan told me over dinner one night that his "Other Logan" got hurt out in the garage on a piece of Stu's equipment, and had to go to the hospital via ambulance. The hospital apparently gave his "Other Logan" a shoe cast and a wheel chair. I asked Logan if his "Other Logan" was still in the hospital, and he said no...that he had taken a taxi home. I said to Logan, that I wish I would have known that his "Other Logan" had been in the hospital, because we could have gone to visit him. He said..."That would have been nice Mommy."
When we are out and about, if Logan is holding my hand...then you can be sure that his other hand is slightly extended and turned palm-side up....because he is holding his "Other Logan's" hand.
As of about a week ago, I guess our family has grown once again....because now Logan told me that he now has a little girl as well....and wouldn't you know it, her name is Logan too!!!! This, my friends, should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment