So I went to the surgeon's office tonight for another post-surgical follow-up appointment, and wouldn't you know it....everything is NOT as it should be. Leave it to me to have a complication. I have been in a whole lot of pain for the past few days, and didn't think too much of it because I wasn't really too sure what I was supposed to be feeling at this point, since everyone heals differently.
Well, the big hard lump I was feeling near the incision site...was actually a whole lot of nasty stuff that had been excreted from all the tissue that is inside of me. The mass is gone, and there is a bunch of empty space now, so I guess the stuff accumulated. The doctor drained everything...which wasn't very fun to say the least. It filled like 10 syringes. Can you say GROSS!!!!
He said it's just a temporary fix since I am flying out in less than 12 hours for a two week vacation. He said it will come back again, so he has me coming back into his office as soon as I return. He will be making another incision to permanently drain everything for good. YUCKO!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment