The boys were hamming it up for me and the camera today...and I REALLY needed the laughter. I can't even tell you how many times I have played this PhotoShow back tonight. It just really brings a smile to my face each time I see it. Click below to ENJOY!!!!
March 07, 2007
This Is What Life Is All About
You know...no matter what I am dealing with here medically right now, THIS really IS what life is all about, and I LOVE every minute spent with these amazing guys!!!



The boys were hamming it up for me and the camera today...and I REALLY needed the laughter. I can't even tell you how many times I have played this PhotoShow back tonight. It just really brings a smile to my face each time I see it. Click below to ENJOY!!!!
The boys were hamming it up for me and the camera today...and I REALLY needed the laughter. I can't even tell you how many times I have played this PhotoShow back tonight. It just really brings a smile to my face each time I see it. Click below to ENJOY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment