March 31, 2007

Barnyard Babies

One thing we look forward to each spring, is heading up the road to Benner's Farm for their annual Barnyard Babies program. It's an actual working farm, that really caters to the young kids. As you will see in the PhotoShow below, the boys had a great time hanging with all the animals...especially when they got to hold and feed some of the babies. This is the first year the boys went without a stroller and got to actually walk around the farm...what a completely different experience for them!!!! They were LOVING IT!!!! Click below for a PhotoShow of our afternoon..ENJOY!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm loving your blog ... I'm finding all sorts of fun things to do on Long Island. If I only new about all of these fun things this last year :)

Amber

Kim said...

Great job Wendi, you got some awesome photos.
Can I come next time. lol