As of this morning, they are saying that my body has a sensitivity to certain meds (which I knew already), and that what i experienced are all most likely the symptoms from an overdose of this med. (even though I was on the lowest dose).
I actually had an occurance 8 years ago with a med (also lowest dose), that partially shut my brain down...no speech and decreased motor skills for way too long...had issues from it for months, and a lot of memory loss from yet another med also during that time frame. My parents had to take care of me for a while.
I know...just call me a freak!!!!!!!
Now they are saying that they need to find out if my heart sustained any damage, and if I am at risk for an actual heart attack...and that's what they are continuing to test for. My next question is...I still have a thyroid issue, how are they going to deal with it now? Different med, or maybe a 1/2 dose???
The saga continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment