February 19, 2007

PlasterKraze Fun

The day I ended up in the hospital, we had taken the boys over to one of those kids plaster painting places, where they pick out a plaster piece and paint away to their hearts content. When they are finished, they get to take home their giant paperweights masterpieces. (Click for a larger view.)






The boys really had a wonderful time, and of course I took lots of pictures.....BUT, I said...I guess it's about time I shot a little video of my kids, after all they ARE three years old. I am GREAT about taking pictures of the boys, and usually take anywhere between 200-500 per month....but video on the other hand is a whole nother story. Stu and I have always owned a video camera, yet for some reason have never really used it.


So, here is my first attempt at video...granted it's not from a REAL video camcorder, it's from my camera....it's better than nothing. It's kind of loud in the background, because there was a birthday party going on behind us. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

They are so cute, concentrating on thier projects. I love the video!!
Hope you are feeling better.

aaron browne said...

too stinking cute!!!