February 07, 2007

I've Been Sprung!!!

I'M HOME!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

I got discharged at about 1:00, and came home to big giant hugs from the boys whom I surprised!!! Then I cleaned up my DISASTER of a house, and afterwards Stu took me over to my doctor's appt at 3:30.

The doctor is putting me on the thyroid meds that I used to be on years ago, so we'll see how that works for me now. He is sending me to the lab for another round of blood work to check some other levels that he hasn't yet looked into. He is also sending me to the Cardiologist who may perhaps send me in for another test called a Heart Cath/Angiogram.

Even though they told me my test came out good, it seems like in the final report of my stress test..there was something questionable written. It said there is a small anterior reversible defect that may be artifact, but clinically, they cannot rule out ischemia (coronary blockage). A Heart Cath is pretty much the only way they'd be able to tell for sure. It just depends on whether the Cardiologist feels it to be necessary to perform the test.

After the doctor, we all went out to eat...then came home and put the kids to bed. I got caught up on some Lia Sophia stuff, chilled on the couch to watch American Idol...and was thinking...WOW IS IT GREAT TO BE HOME!!!!

Oh yeah...a bunch of people have asked and...
NO, unfortunately I never did get to eat any cheesecake that night (bummer)...and Yes, Stu did pay the bill.

No comments: