February 13, 2007

For Those Keeping Track

People have been asking how I am feeling, and quite frankly the answer is not great. I am still feeling a bit dizzy at different points throughout the day, so for that reason amongst others...I am still not able to drive just yet. I do feel though, overall the symptoms have lessened in the last week, which is GOOD!

One bit of GREAT news is that my body seems to be tolerating the new meds that I started on Saturday. Monday I went for a CAT Scan of the abdomen/pelvis region...so they can have a look at the lovely mass. I have also had no luck hooking up with a good Endocrinologist. I can't be seen until May, July, or September, depending on the places I called. I have a couple of more to try tomorrow, but man....HOW FRUSTRATING!!! Hopefully I can get on a cancellation list or something.

Anyway, here's my lineup for the next week: Don't blink, or you might miss something.

I go for bloodwork on the 15th
I get the results back from my OB/GYN about my Abdominal/Pelvic Cat Scan on the 19th
I am going to the PCP for bloodwork results on the 21st
I am going to the back surgeon on the 22nd
I am having the Heart Cath/Angiogram on the the 23rd

Mom...aka YaYa is thankfully coming in on the 22nd for 6 days, so she can help take care of the boys after my Heart Cath. If all goes well, then I have to take it easy for 2-3 days. If they find something, and have to fix it, then I will need 5-7 days.

I am anxiously hoping that by the summertime I will be a whole new person, because this is really NO FUN!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Lets hope this is all a bad memory VERY soon!
HUGS