YaYa and PaPa came up to NY just in time to deal with a house full of sickos. Tuesday night I came home from a meeting, and Tristan for some reason had a fever of 103.6, and breathing issues. I was up all night with him doing nebs and meds. Dad and I took him to the doctor yesterday, and he has a sore throat and swollen lymph node, along with the high fever and cold.
Now, the other two guys have ever so thoughtfully decided to recreate the very same symptoms, and I was up ALL NIGHT with Jackson last night who was outright MISERABLE. No sleep for me 2 nights in a row, on top of the side effects I have been dealing with from MY new meds. YUCKO!!!!
Let's hope tonight is a better night, AND that no one else gets sick!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope everyone is better including you!!!!
Post a Comment