skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Kingpins Strike!
Today we took the boys bowling for the very first time! I have to say that I was a bit apprehensive at first to even say yes to this outing, but decided to give it a try. The boys really had no clue what bowling was all about, and I just wasn't sure if they were even old enough to do it. Boy when I say that I underestimated them, I mean it! The boys had an AMAZING time bowling with some of their little friends, and they really got the whole idea of the game down pretty darn quickly. Of course it helps when the bowling alley gives them a 6lb "kids" bowling ball, bumpers, and a guided ramp to help them be set up for success.I am proud to say yet emabrrassed for myself>, that Tristan bowled a 75, Jackson bowled a 68, and Logan bowled a 67....each of which topped my high score, somewhere in the mid 60's, when I used to bowl with Stu years ago.Please click below to enjoy a PhotoShow from this afternoon's outing...
1 comment:
Great show, makes me want to take mine bowling.
Post a Comment