This year the boys REALLY GET the whole concept of Santa...so boy were they surprised when they found out that I have his personal phone number at The North Pole. From now until Christmas Eve, you can call Santa every day to hear a new message. If you call 800-972-6242, you can talk to Santa too!!!
Well we called, and I put Santa on speaker phone for the boys to hear. They thought it was REALLY cool!!!
Last night, Tristan decided to strip down to nothing and run all around the house laughing and threatening to pee in a toy megaphone...So I pulled the ever popular...."If you don't cooperate and put some clothes on, Santa's not going to bring you any presents".
He said, "How will Santa know?" I said, "I can call him anytime I want to remember?" So I called Santa's number and put him on speaker phone. Tristan said, "SANTA, I'M NAKED!!! SANTA SANTA, I'M NAKED!!! Do you bring toys to naked boys???"
Then Tristan asked me. "Mommy, why isn't Santa answering me?" I was laughing WAY too hard to answer him!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Santa was shocked into silence, LOL!
Post a Comment