November 19, 2006

TRU for Me and You

Quite a few people in the family have been asking us what to get the kids for the holidays...and frankly, I would be happiest with some gift cards from Baby Gap. Having these cards allows me to shop throughout the year for the boys, without putting out money from my own pocket. I do however, understand that people want to see them open gifts...so we took them over to Toys R Us for 2 hours today, and let them loose in the aisles. They played with a bunch of stuff, and I snapped a few pictures with my phone...(picture quality is not the best...click for a larger view).







This was only like the third or fourth time they have ever gone into Toys R Us without being in a stroller, and the very FIRST time they have ever been allowed to touch anything, much less play with stuff! You should have seen their faces....THEY HAD A BLAST!!!!

No comments: