
We started off our day by watching the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. This is the first year that the boys were actually interested in watching it, and also quite amused to see all the balloons. They were trying to guess which ones were going to come next. It was the perfect day to watch the parade from home, as it was a cold, dark, dreary, rainy day today. Even as I am typing this tonight, the rain has still not let up.




We spent the day playing as quietly as possible to keep Tristan from overexerting himself. The boys did Thanksgiving coloring activities, rode their tricycles around the house, did some word recognition activities, watched some TV, played trains and dinosaurs, and drew on their Aquadoodles...which they can't get enough of!
Oh yeah, did I mention that Logan's exema problem has officially started flaring up for the season? This happens every winter. His poor little mouth looks awful, and of course we had been hoping to get holiday and Santa pictures done this week, or at least before his surgery on the 5th. (Click for a larger view of the "crust"...YUCK!)

Stu went to his sister's house for the afternoon to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner while I stayed home with the boys who took a 3 hour nap! Wait...what was that sound? Did you hear it????....THAT'S THE SOUND OF SILENCE!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH... :)
Click the link to enjoy some pictures of the boys that I took today.


2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day with the kids! Happy Thanksgiving to yoU!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I am glad Tristan is on the road to recovery!!!
Post a Comment