And the holiday season begins...Halloween is over, and now all you see everywhere is Christmas Christmas, and more Christmas...My friend Lisa and I were doing some good old fashioned shoe shopping last night, and what do we hear being piped in subliminally through the overhead speakers??? Yep, you guessed it...Christmas music. I suppose this is "unintentionally" supposed to put the shoppers into buying mode and into the holiday spirit....Oops, I guess it worked a little too well. I came home with three new pairs of smokin' boots!
Even Target has all of their Christmas stuff out already. What I want to know is...WHAT HAPPENED TO THANKSGIVING??? Did I miss it somewhere?
In honor of this somehow "forgotten in the retail world" upcoming holiday of thanks...the boys have produced their very first Thanksgiving Crafts. Not only did they color the "body" of the turkey...they even cut out the shapes, glued them on, and signed their names on the back....all with some help of course. Click on the photos for a larger view. Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!

Even Target has all of their Christmas stuff out already. What I want to know is...WHAT HAPPENED TO THANKSGIVING??? Did I miss it somewhere?
In honor of this somehow "forgotten in the retail world" upcoming holiday of thanks...the boys have produced their very first Thanksgiving Crafts. Not only did they color the "body" of the turkey...they even cut out the shapes, glued them on, and signed their names on the back....all with some help of course. Click on the photos for a larger view. Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment