September 21, 2006

Nudists Rejoice

Lately we have been having an issue with nakedness!!!! Every time I turn around, someone has completely stripped down to the buff asking to go to pee pee on the potty. Of course I oblige the offender...who am I to deny the use of a potty??? Didn't I just recently say that it is ME who is not ready to start potty training???? Maybe I should take the hint, when I have three stark naked children running around the house all day. The moment I put clothes on one guy, there are two more stripping back down to nothing....

My cleaning lady was witness to this today. She said she didn't know I was running a nudist colony over here! Do you think they are trying to tell me something??? I was hoping not to start the potty training process until November, when we are home much more often....but I guess maybe I will start getting them used to it...at least when we are home. I'd hate for them to lose interest.


When YaYa and PaPa were up visiting recently, they took the boys potty shopping. They don't have free access to any of the three bathrooms in the house, so I decided to line the potties up in the dining room (we don't eat in there). This hopefully will be a good choice, because the floor is tiled, not carpeted...and the boys have complete access to this room.


3 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! too funny! Glad you said you don't eat in there.. I was kinda thrown off, lol. How exciting, time to potty train! plus it will be too cold in November to have naked kids all over...

Maryann said...

Boy are they gonna love this picture when they get older! LOL something to blackmail them with when their girlfriends come over. Hehe. So now you've joined the potty training joys... Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

The Amazing Trips said...

You boys are ADORABLE!!! I love that they're all sitting on the pot with Curious George (??) books. Hopefully - they are actually producing something during these spells!

We have a stripper in our bunch, too. I'm prepared to duct tape her diaper on because she'll pull it off, hold it above her head and yell "POOPY!!"