We picked them up from the airport on Thursday morning, and didn't waste any time. We headed straight over to White Post Farms to see the animals for a couple of hours and then ride ponies!!!! That evening, Stu and Dad went out...while Mom and I hosted a Lia Sophia Jewelry party for 13 of my friends. We had a great time, and the last people left around 1:00am.
Today we got up and went to the Long Island Children's Museum. We have never been here before because it is a total hands-on museum...and not really a stroller-friendly place. Having Mom and Dad here, gave me the extra hands that I needed to ensure the boys would have a fantastic experience, while being SAFE at the same time. They LOVED it there. (so did we). Later, we went to purchase new season passes for the Long Island Game Farm and the Atlantis Marine World Aquarium. We went out to dinner with the boys, then came home to put them to bed.
Here you will see some pictures I took of the boys in the mirror room at the museum. TALK ABOUT HAVING MULTIPLES!!!!!! Then below that you will find the link for a farm/museum PhotoShow entitled WPF and LICM. Enjoy!!




Click here to see the PhotoShow: WPF and LICM


1 comment:
I just have to say that I am jealous! So many fun things for the boys to do, it looks and sounds as if they had an awesome time! We need things like that out here!
Post a Comment