I always tell the boys little things about themselves from when they were babies, and they get a big kick out of it. The stories all start the same way...."did you know that when you were a little baby"....
For example, Logan is my one and only cuddler out of the bunch, so I recently told him, "Logan, did you know that when you were a little baby...you were the only one who wanted to cuddle ALL the time, even in the NICU? You used to wriggle around to get comfortable on my chest, and nuzzle your face into my neck." Then I demonstrated it to him...and the boys just laugh and laugh.
We do this all the time, so why was I so floored when they decided to turn the tables in the car yesterday, and tell me a story....
Logan said "Mommy, remember when we were babies inside your belly?" "Yes." I replied. Jackson said, "Remember we were inside your belly, and we would say...MOMMY WE'RE IN HERE, LET US OUT!!!!" I said..."What???? You said that to me?" Tristan said, "Mommy, we were kicking you, and wanted to come out....we said, LET US OUT..kick kick kick...LET US OUT!!!" I can't even tell you how hard I was laughing.
So once again...my kids have freaked me out in amazement...Not only because they grasp the whole story telling concept, but because if you ask any of the three of them, they will all tell you the same thing. Freaky or not freaky...you decide!!! Hilarious no matter what!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment