Ok, I have now been home for 4 days now, but have still not gotten caught up and back in the swing of things. Of course it doesn't help matters when we haven't stayed home long enough for me to even mop the floor since we've been back. I know, I know...I should be doing that right now instead of being on the computer....but it's 11:30pm, so it's totally not going to happen! Since our return, we've had a playdate, went to 2 birthday parties, met with friends, went to 2 festivals/carnivals, attended a meeting, had a date night out with a real babysitter (woohoo!!) , went shopping, and had a swim date. I did however, make it through all 650 of my emails tonight. That in itself made today a very productive day.
I am also quite excited to report that I was able to finally finish the book I started while on vacation. It's Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. The prequel to The DaVinci Code. Angels and Demons was an AMAZINGLY written book, that was very difficult to put down. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
Here are some final pics from our vacation. These are the boys' favorites from our trip. We printed them, and hung them up in their playroom. They love going in there, looking at the pictures, and talking about the trip. They have already asked when we can go back there again.
Now that we are back, I am ready to start planning our next
vacation. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment