July 05, 2006

What's Good for the Goose Gets us to the Gym

It was a very yucky rainy day outside today... I guess you could say it was one that was "for the birds"... literally. Check out these pictures of our afternoon visitors. I counted 29 Canadian geese in our front yard today, all at one time.









After dinner, the boys went to their very first night at "gymnastics". We signed them up at The Little Gym for a class to see how they would like it. Let's just say that they DID NOT want to leave. They had such a great time that they are going back again next week. It was an evening class, so Stu was actually able to join us for all the fun. He just recently got a new camera, so you might have seen that I am noticeably present in a lot more pictures now. He took some tonight in class, so of course I had to make another PhotoShow for you....Click the link below to enjoy!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like tons of fun! I know mine are younger than yours, but I can't wait for things like that! The boys seemed to be having a great time!