
Well, since Jackson's surgery last Friday...he is on physical restrictions for two weeks. I am supposed to keep him relatively calm during this time, and try to keep him from running, climbing, jumping, body slamming, etc...you get the idea.
Jackson isn't supposed to even be in his stroller or car seat for any extended period of time, so that means no walks, no outings, no playdates, etc... Even doing simple indoor activities with them like coloring, play-doh, simon says, etc... gets them all wound up...So TV it is all day long, at least until our follow-up visit to the surgeon on Thursday. YUCK....BORING!!!!
I think the look on their faces says it all. They are used to only watching 30 minutes to an hour of TV a day....I am going stir crazy...and I am sure they are too. Only a few more days!


1 comment:
They expressions are priceless........I LOVE it!
Post a Comment