June 15, 2006

Off To Sunny Florida We Go















We have been anxiously awaiting this day for months....Vacation Day has finally arrived!!! WooHoo!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how we have longed for this day to get here.

Our morning started off with a trip to JFK in, as Tristan calls it, our super duper lemonzine (limousine)...We got there in record time...I think our chauffeur Hugo must have been a NYC taxi driver in a previous life. We get to the terminal, got through security quite easily, then ate lunch while waiting for our flight to board.

Can I tell you how relieved I was to see how many kids were on this flight. I figured some of them have GOT to be louder than my guys. Boy was I right!!!! Jackson, Logan, and Tristan were so well behaved, that I never even had to pull out my "Bag-O-Activities".

I must say, that if you are flying with kids....then Jet Blue is THE WAY to go!!!! This is the third time we have flown with the boys, and they actually have always done pretty well....however this time THEY WERE AMAZING!!!! If you aren't familiar with Jet Blue, each passenger has 36 channels of Direct TV to watch, so the boys got to watch NICK and Cartoon Channel. They also have awesome snacks like animal crackers for the kids.

We are in Jacksonville until June 24th. Then we will drive down to Orlando, pick up Stu at the airport down there...then stay 4 more days and take the boys to Disney and Sea World. We will fly home from Orlando.

We are hoping to have an amazing time down here. I will continue to post, as I will have access to a computer for the first week or so of this trip....and we plan to be doing LOTS of fun things!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so glad the boys were so good on the flight. I hope you all have an AMAZING time.