May 31, 2006

Ok Ok...You Guys Aren't Going To Believe This But....

Ok, so you know that Jackson is having hernia surgery on this Friday 6/2 right....not even a month after Tristan just had his done....well I had Logan at the Ped today, and guess what??????????

Yep, he has a hernia too!!!!! The surgeon is fitting him in tomorrow afternoon for a consult, and we will find out then if Logan and Jackson will both be having surgery Friday...AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post an update tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know we are always thinking of you. We will get together soon. We will be thinking of you guys on Friday. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your narrative - and with the fact that you find the time to write your blog. I will keep all your boys in my prayers, and you as well. I am in awe of your strength and your bravery. Stay well!
Best regards,
Sheila Friedman