May 05, 2006

Can I just say that sometimes, my husband surprises me.

Yesterday was a very beautiful and warm day out. I had taken the boys to the Ecology Center yesterday (a mini zoo) at 10:30. Afterwards we went 2.4 miles around the walking trail there. On the way back to the car, I ran into a friend whom we haven't seen in 3 months. We talked for like an hour. So, I get the boys home and it's 2:00pm. Their Physical Therapist comes over at 3:00, so they have just enough time to eat lunch.

By 3:30pm the migraine begins. By 4:00, I can't see out of my right eye. Stu gets home, and I HAD to lay down. He tried to wake me up for dinner at 6:00 with no success. I finally woke up refreshed only to see, that it was morning!

Poor Stu had given the boys and himself dinner, got them ready for bed, put them to bed...then mowed the back lawn and went to the grocery store because I was hosting a playdate today.

THANK YOU HONEY!!!!!

No comments: