
On Tuesday, I was putting the boys down for a nap. I carried Tristan up first because he can't walk up the stairs due to his surgery. I went back downstairs to get the other two, and there is Tristan standing at the top of the stairs saying "Look Mommy, I fell out of my crib". I said ok, maybe this is an isolated incident. Well.....
Yesterday at naptime, we heard Logan and Tristan having a good 'ol time upstairs, when all of a sudden we heard a HUGE THUD. We ran up there, and THEN heard the cry. I get up to their room to find Logan face down on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth. Thankfully he is ok. But...
Needless to say the cribs came out yesterday, and last night they all slept on their crib mattresses on the floor. We also removed ALL the furniture from their room.
We put them down at 8:00pm as usual. They had a BIG PARTY for about an hour in there. Then I decided to try a technique I once saw on Supernanny. It's the one where you sit outside their doorway, and make no eye contact and make no communication. I did that till they fell asleep at about 9:45. IT WORKED!!!! It took 2 hours for them to fall asleep for naps today. Then Stu picked up a special surprise for them this afternoon.
It only took 15 minutes for them to fall asleep tonight...Maybe it had something to do with their new super cool race car beds!!!! Check out the link below!
Our New Beds!!!


1 comment:
Dear Wendy,
You and your wonderful family are soooo amazing..You make my day anytime I see that you have sent something..Always glad to hear good news and you have such an up attitude with all the challenges..This blog site is amazing..
Love, Estelle
Post a Comment