January 31, 2008

I'm Baaack!!!

Alright alright....enough with the emails and messages....I'LL START BLOGGING AGAIN!!!! I didn't ever really mean to stop. I just had such a long recovery from my surgery, that I wasn't able to sit up for long periods of time for quite a while, and wasn't on the office computer at all. It was so long, that I kind of just got out of the habit of even being on the computer for any amount of time for any reason. I wasn't emailing, blogging, or even updating MySpace. Now all of a sudden 2 1/2 months has gone by!!!!! YIKES!!!

In the last month or so, I have received an overwhelmingly amount of MANY requests for the blog to come back...so here I am!!! Thanks so much for the swift kick in the ass that I desperately needed, to get back to my nightly routine. I am working on backfilling things here and there from mid-November to present day....so keep checking back in the next couple of days. It will be mostly pictures and videos, but you'll be able to see what the boys have been up to since my surgery.

Oh yes, the surgery.....Thankfully, I had a completely successful recovery with only a couple of setbacks. It was NOT a fun recovery, that's for sure....especially since I am not the type of person who likes to just lay around. I am especially thankful for my Mom, who was here for quite a few weeks taking great care of me and the boys. I am finally all healed up, and back in the gym four to five days a week.

I am also noticing a MAJOR improvement on how I've been feeling lately. My Rheumatoid specialist has me on some experimental meds for my Fibromyalgia, which really seem to actually be working!!! It has even helped ease the vertigo symptoms that I had been plagued with for so very long. I really feel like a completely different person from even three months ago. Do I dare say that, I think I am finally on the road back to better health???!!!! Let's hope so...I am optimistic!!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Woo HOO! Glad to see you back girl! And really glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendi,

I've been so out of touch myself but today for some reason is dawned on me that we haven't heard from you in months so I had to check out your blog to make sure everything is ok. Glad to hear that you are feeling much better and that your recovery has been good. Just wanted to let you know that you were in my thoughts today!

Adriana

Kim said...

I am so glad to see you are back. I have been checking your blog frequently. I have even asked about you on TQ2003, but you have not been online there either. I thrilled you are ok and back in touch again. I have truly missed you!!!