December 12, 2007

The Four Seasons Concert

It's been a long recovery so far, however there was NO WAY that I was going to miss the boys' very first time on stage!! Today the boys performed in a "Four Seasons Concert" at school. There are four Pre-K classes, so they went two classes at a time. Jackson and Tristan's classes performed together, and Logan's class performed seperately with the other one. I took pictures, and YaYa and PaPa did the videos. It was PRICELESS!!!



Logan was up first. He's the one in the navy blue/white striped rugby shirt on the left, but kind of close to the middle. They were singing about the four seasons.


Then it was Tristan and Jackson's turn the very next day....They are front and center. Tristan is in the blue shirt and Jackson is right next to him in the coordinating red shirt.

OK...now this was just too cute to leave out. Jackson and Tristan's teachers called each child up to the front of the stage and asked them two questions. "My favorite season is...?" and then "I like to....?" Listen carefully to Tristan's answer. My heart MELTED!!!!

No comments: