So yesterday was the boys' very first picture day at school. I can't get over how pricy those packages are, and you HAVE to pay up front before the pictures are even taken. I chose a lower end package for each of the boys, and it was STILL $30 per child! Some of the other available packages went upwards of $60 bucks....HOLY HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!
Being that the boys aren't quite as cooperative as they used to be when it comes to willingly letting me take their pictures....I thought I'd see if it would be a good opportunity to sneak some shots in. Let's just say they were a little too interested in goofing around....click below for a quick PhotoShow of my efforts...ENJOY!
Say Cheese!!!!
Being that the boys aren't quite as cooperative as they used to be when it comes to willingly letting me take their pictures....I thought I'd see if it would be a good opportunity to sneak some shots in. Let's just say they were a little too interested in goofing around....click below for a quick PhotoShow of my efforts...ENJOY!
Say Cheese!!!!


2 comments:
Gees! These guys are growing like weeds. We can't wait to see them.
Love,
PaPa & YaYa
I love your slide show! They look so happy!
Post a Comment