The hard part will be finding someone to do it with me!!!
October 16, 2007
My Next Quest
This weekend we were at an open house over at The Ivy League School, a kids camp over in Smithtown. Well next door is a REALLY AWESOME place that I had read about recently. It's called I.FLY, and I can't wait to try it!!!!
They have classes, workshop sessions, and even a Mom's Morning Out....where you can go with your friends and learn how to fly on a real trapeze. We watched a class of people doing it this weekend while at the open house, and I am just itching to give it a try.
The hard part will be finding someone to do it with me!!!
The hard part will be finding someone to do it with me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is awesome, altrhough I have to pass the opportunity since heights are not my thing. But what an exciting thing to do, definitly something that the boys will never believe you did when they get older!
Post a Comment