September 02, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday, Well It's Their Birthday Too....

What else could top all the fun in the city yesterday??? How about not one, but TWO birthday parties in honor of my wonderful boys!!! At 7:18am, 7:19am, and 7:20am this morning, my amazing trio turned FOUR years old!!!! I totally cannot believe that I can say that. Time really goes by WAY too quickly, and each year just seems to be going faster and faster. It almost doesn't seem fair.

It's so unbelieveable, just how much these extraordinary miracles have overcome in their short little lives.. They continue to amaze me every single day, even on the days when I am pulling my hair out and waving the white flag.

I figured now that the boys are turning four, then they are finally old enough to appreciate a birthday party out someplace fun with their friends. We decided on the Young Chef's Academy. Let me tell you, I HIGHLY recommend this place!! The kids really had a fabulous time. They got to make their own pizza, decorate their own ice cream, and have cupcakes too! Afterwards, we went home and had another celebration with family. The boys "created" their birthday cake this year. Tristan chose the theme of the cake (Scooby Doo). Logan chose the filing (chocolate mousse), and Jackson chose the color of the icing (purple).

It made it all the more special that they got to have YaYa and PaPa up here visiting from Florida to help celebrate.

Click below to view a PhotoShow of their special day. Enjoy!!!

No comments: