July 02, 2007

My New Ride

Today I said goodbye to my Toyota Sienna, and said hello to a brand new Honda Pilot!! Now that the boys are 3 1/2, we really don't use the triple stroller anymore....therefore, there was really no need for me to drive a car that large. Although I did love my van, I have never been a mini-van kind of person. I have been a faithful mid-sized SUV girl for quite a few years.


So this was a very exciting day for me, to be able to get back into an SUV. The Pilot is actually still an 8 passenger vehicle, as was the Sienna. The boys also all still fit 3 across the middle row. It also gives me the option and space to separate them as they get older, so that some can sit in the 3rd row, and some can sit in the middle row.


This car drives wonderfully. I think the only thing I truly gave up, was some cargo space and sliding doors. I however gained the ability to strap all 3 guys in by just reaching across, without having to break my back climbing in the van. This is a GOOD thing!!!!


1 comment:

Maryann said...

How cool! I've been thinking about trading my Sienna in for an SUV, but I think we're just going to run the Sienna into the ground and only buy another car when we absolutely HAVE to! LOL Oh well, congratulations and safe driving. :)